Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Look is more important that having ideas. Disagree of Agree?

Succeeding in something takes hard work and great ideas; the way you look has a little part of being successful but overall having the ideas is most important. People may think that looks are all that matter in being successful and I believe that this fact is correct, people these days are much more concentrated on the way that people look like. Though through all of that I believe (my opinion) on this is that people with the better ideas are more likely to have a successful life.



Ideas are what makes society so advanced, without the ideas of people like Steve Jobs, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Edison there would not be these cool technology today.  Judging people by the way they look is not really the most logical way into finding people to do a good job; I mean having nicely dressed people will bring a lot of respect to the company or person but what would you rather choose, someone with the ideas or some useless person who can’t do anything but look nice. If there was a combination of the two then that would be the greatest find for a company of some sort.



I really do not know anything about fashion and things like that; as you may already know, I am more interested in things like sports or games or creations of some sorts; I  will dress nicely for important jobs but most of the time I think I will be wearing a uniform (I want to become a surgeon.) This prompt was really not my type of prompt that I would like to talk about but I do know one thing, people with ideas should be respected for what they do… Thank you~


No comments:

Post a Comment