Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Moving around or staying at one place?~

Managaha (tourist hotspot)
Growing up in a island I have always asked this question; “Is it better to live in one city or town than to move from one place to another?” I believe that it is better to stay at one place then decide whether you want to move around; living on Saipan for 16 years have made me realized that moving all the time would make things too hard. Constantly being the new person in a place that you hardly know, trying to find new friends later leaving them and trying to fit in is too much of a hassle for most people…. Or just for me…
I think that it is better to live in one place because moving around will not help strengthen bonds between friends. Friends are a sort of comfort place that you go to because of overbearing parents or parents that do not listen to you at all. By staying in one location your friendship towards a certain friend strengthens even though you would have never talked to that person ever. In my case that was the exact thing…My dad was to be station somewhere in Alaska for his job and I was really excited about it, he declined the offer and took the offer to stay on Saipan; I wasn’t really happy about his decision because I really wanted to move. I never regretted that day he said no because if we did move, I would have never met the wonderful friends that I have now, my bond between my friends have increased through the years and I do not plan on moving yet.
Another reason why I think that it is better for someone to stay in one place is because you would miss the beauty of the place that you once lived at. I live on an island, a totally different atmosphere than in America where the sky is always a bright blue and the sea is a beautiful deep blue. You would never really get to know your surrounding if you continue to move around a lot… The hassle of packing, moving, unpacking and doing the whole process again sounds pretty tiring to me too.
I think that it is way better to stay at one place than to move around all the time; my opinion on this thing doesn’t have to be your answer, it’s your choice in what is better. You do not need to take this blog seriously is you agree otherwise… Thank You~



No comments:

Post a Comment