Thursday, December 12, 2013

What I believe about Art~

Art is form of conveying any type of emotion or feeling into a form of painting, sculpture or action. Art is the form of expressing one’s self into many forms; to indicate or show an audience what they really want people to know about them. They convey these feelings into broad and abstract actions, usually through painting and sculptures. To me I think that art means to express one’s self through weird actions of painting or sculpting.
                I think that art is a really strange and beautiful thing; this is because most artists convey their emotions or way of thinking into these weird pictures and sculptures…sometimes into things that I really have no clue about. I believe that art is found almost everywhere, this includes graffiti. Most people do not believe that graffiti is a form of art; most believe that it is only a form of vandalism; this is not true, art means to express your own feelings, it does exactly tell someone where they can convey these feelings.
                I think I have an artistic side to me, I can draw fairly well and I can somewhat express my feelings in a form of drawing and sculpting. I think of art as a form of release or form of comfort where we can leave our own minds and express what we really feel on a background or in sculpting… I sound really cheesy right now…I just realized that I talk like a girl… Though I sound cheesy and stuff, this I what I believe about art and I think that I will always stick with what I believe in.

                This is what I believe about art…I really cannot be creative with art because this is a really broad topic to talk about. Art is preformed in many ways and I really cannot explain all those forms into my blog and stuff…


No comments:

Post a Comment