Thursday, December 12, 2013

What I believe about Truth~

Truth is defined as: (www.dictionary.com)
-          The quality or state of being true.
keep-calm-and-tell-the-truth-6                 Truth is a very hard topic to talk about because I myself do not know what truth really is; to me truth means to not lie, to tell what really had happened and what is right. Truth is something that most people do not express of actually do; we as human beings are made to lie for many reasons. One reason we lie is because lying sometimes is better than telling the truth; another reason why we lie is because we want to avoid any possible harm that may come to us if we do tell the truth. Truth is also really hard to obtain from someone; as you may already know a lot of people lie and somehow this is sort of a trend that will never stop…sooo that is why truth is something that is hard to obtain.
I confess that I am not really a truthful person, but I do it for a good reason; usually I lie to people about the way they look and the way they act.  But usually half of those lies are actually true; for example, when someone says that they are ugly I tell them that they are pretty; it’s not a lie because they really are pretty, not particularly on that day but overall they are… ( I am referring to girls here because boys do not care at all about their looks.) Truth is very very hard to explain!!!!
14327655-life-style-concept-pixelated-words-truth-or-lie-on-digital-screen-3d-renderTruth isn't always necessary at times too, having too much truth makes someone seem unlikable because they are way to bold and cannot hold in what they are saying. I believe that being both truthful and a liar is a good thing; someone needs to know when it is the right time to tell the truth and the right time to lie. By  knowing when is the right time I mean it; when something bad happens someone needs to speak up or things may get worse; when something you have heard and you have no right to bring it up you lie!! I sound like a really bad person now because I think that lying is acceptable…but when you think about it, statistically everyone lies and will lie in the future so what can you do about it. I just accept it and not complain about it because if I do them I would either be looked at as a completely retarded person or people will beat me up.
This is what I believe about truth; truth is where you speak up the correct actions that have occurred or do not lie but I do not believe that this should always be used. Lies are a part of life and sometimes they make people happy (when they never find out about it) and sometimes these lies later turn out to be true in the future… I think that truth should be the top priority for most people but lies should also be considered…what do I know, I’m a 16 year old girl that lives on an island…You really do not have to take my blog seriously because I said this and that. This is just my belief in truth. Truth is not always something that is good; nothing on this entire earth is completely good…Maybe food…or water…but like I said nothing is completely good. Truth is always something that most people want to here but do they need to hear it, do they really want to know what we think and what others think about a given topic… In my opinion I definitely would not.



No comments:

Post a Comment